Here’s audio from the Using Tools With Kids session of our ECE Discussions series. It was recorded on February 04, 2020. Turnout was small, but we had a good 45 minute conversation touching on safety, selecting tools, and controlling the environment as well as setting up for sawing, hammering, and other tool use.
Here are a couple links mentioned in the recording:
- Our list of recommended tools on Amazon (this is an Amazon Associate link. Shopping through this link doesn’t cost you any extra, but we make a small percentage that helps us keep creating free content).
- Tool-related posts here at Playvolution HQ.
Some other things that may interest you:
- You’ll find upcoming ECE Discussion sessions here.
- You can join our Training And Event Newsletter here to receive updates on future sessions (When you subscribe, you’ll receive a coupon code for FREE registration for these live online learning sessions) .
- You’ll find information about booking online and in person trainings here. As always, questions, comments, and thoughts are welcome in the comments.
Support Playvolution HQ
creating free content isn’t free
If you find our content here useful, entertaining, or interesting, consider ways you can support the site and our efforts to keep the content flowing.
For example, using our affiliate link when shopping Amazon is a great way to help-you pay the same amount and we receive a small percentage that’ll help keep the site up and running.
You can also support our work by becoming a patron via Patreon