DIY | Kid Friendly Glowing Ice Cubes
byJeff A Johnson and Tasha Johnson
You are here:
If playing with ice cubes is fun, playing with glowing ice cubes is superfun. Here’s how:
- Vitamin B-50, 2 capsules
- Plastic bag (maybe)
- Wooden Spoon (maybe)
- Measuring Cup
- Table Spoon
- Warm Water
- Ice Cube Tray
- Black Light
- B-50 comes in capsules and tablets. If you have tablets, place two of them in the plastic bag, close the bag, and use the wooden spoon to crush them into a fine powder. If you’ve got capsules, just pinch them open and pour the powder into the water as directed in the next step.
- Fill the measuring cup with warm water, pour in the crushed vitamin B, and stir with the table spoon to dissolve the powder.
- Fill the ice cube tray with the liquid and place it in the freezer overnight.
- Pop the cubes out of the tray, turn on the black light, turn off the other lights, and play.
- Make glowing ice cube blocks–just combine this DIY project with this one.
- Make glowing ice cups and bowls by combining this DIY with this one.
- Play with your glowing ice cubes in a vat of glow water.